- First Photo! » Donncha O Caoimh: www.flickr.com/photos/donncha/ (Via)
- WordPress theme park » WordPress.com domain forwarding? (Via)
- Mike Kruckenberg: PHP Debugging with XDebug (Via)
- The Search For A Domain Name (Via)
- LXer: A Brief History of Microsoft FUD (Via)
- alwaysstock » Blog Archive » How to Drive your Website Developer Insane: A Primer (Via)
- one wheel » Blog Archive » Mr. Kitty (Via)
- Chrono Tron – 100% » Rant: I hate Image Verification
- PHPDeveloper.org: (IN)Secure Magazine: Issue 1.6 Posted (March 2006) (Via)
- blog.myspace.com/49102273 (Via)
- donncha’s blog » Blog Archive » Posting From Gnome-blog
- donncha’s blog » Blog Archive » WordPress Widgets
- donncha’s blog » Blog Archive » The WordPress Flickr Browser
- donncha’s blog » Blog Archive » Hey Ringoo?
- donncha’s blog » Blog Archive » Disappearing Images, where’d they go?
One of those is so strip attributes from html tags. A common one that I’ve stumbled across is the IMG tag.
lorem dipsum whateverum. I'm writing this in Gnome Blog.
It's not so bad
Nick Wilson announced Performancing Metrics only yesterday and already we’ve had a few feedbacks asking to support it. It does look rather good, and the scripting required to enable it isn’t that hard to do.
One to keep an eye on methinks.
Much Later… but hey, why limit ourselves to one external stats service! This’ll take careful planning, check back in a few weeks!
A bit late to the game, but I’ve finally got around to trying out the new sidebar widgets that Andy has been working on.
I’m going to make serious use of the delicious widget to bookmark my favourite posts here on WordPress.com. The first being Toni’s account of what happened to him at SXSW.
Just thinking aloud, if we had a native bookmarks list, wouldn’t it be great if the Dashboard top blogs list could be influenced by how many bookmarks a post has? Eh Andy?